Single tooth gems
- Enhanced Smile Aesthetics: Single tooth gems add a radiant element to your smile, providing a unique and eye-catching sparkle with every grin.
- Self-Expression: Tooth gems offer a way to express your personal style and individuality without making permanent changes to your teeth.
- Non-Invasive Application: The application process for tooth gems is simple, quick, and painless, requiring no drilling or enamel removal.
- Temporary and Reversible:If you decide to switch up your style or forgo the extra glint, tooth gems can be easily and safely removed by a dental professional.
- No Tooth Damage:When applied and removed correctly, single tooth gems do not damage the tooth enamel or compromise dental health.
- Wide Variety of Designs:With an array of colors, shapes, and sizes, you can customize your look to match your mood, occasion, or outfit.
- Durability:High-quality gems are resilient and can withstand the rigors of daily tooth function, such as eating and brushing.
- Cost-Effective Glamour:Tooth gems offer an affordable way to enhance your beauty routine without the high cost of more invasive cosmetic dental procedures.
- Boosts Confidence:A sparkly tooth gem can provide a boost to your self-esteem, making you more confident in your smile and overall appearance.
- Safe for All Ages: Appropriate for a wide age range, tooth gems can be a fun accessory for teenagers and adults alike who want to add a little pizzazz to their smiles.
Single Tooth Gem Application Process
Step 1: Consultation
- Personal Style Discussion: Begin with a one-on-one consultation to discuss your style preferences and select the perfect gem that resonates with your personal aesthetic.
- Dental Health Check: A quick evaluation of your dental health to ensure your chosen tooth is suitable for gem application.
Step 2: Tooth Preparation
- Cleaning: The tooth surface is thoroughly cleaned to remove any plaque or debris.
- Isolation:The tooth is then isolated, usually with a small cotton roll or dental dam, to keep the area dry.
Step 3: Bonding Process
- Etching: A mild etching solution is applied to the tooth surface to create a rough texture for better adhesion.
- Rinsing and Drying: The etching solution is rinsed off, and the tooth is dried again.
Step 4: Applying the Adhesive
- Adhesive Application: A small amount of dental-grade adhesive is applied to the back of the gem.
- Precision Placement: The gem is carefully placed onto the tooth surface in the exact position you’ve chosen.
Step 5: Curing the Adhesive
- Light Curing: A special curing light is used to harden the adhesive, securing the gem firmly in place.
Step 6: Final Checks
- Inspection: The dental professional inspects the gem placement to ensure it is secure and comfortable.
- Cleaning Up: Any excess adhesive is cleaned off, and the tooth is polished to a high shine around the gem.
Step 7: Aftercare Instructions
- Aftercare Guidance: You will receive detailed instructions on how to care for your new tooth gem to maintain its sparkle and ensure longevity.
- Follow-Up Scheduling: If needed, a follow-up appointment can be scheduled to check on the gem’s adherence and make any necessary adjustments.
- Completion: Congratulations, your smile now has a beautiful, sparkling addition! Enjoy your new, dazzling look and don’t forget to flash that smile.